- Ask Lovecraft: Captain America
- Jurassic Sequel is a go, apparently
- New Dr Who Companion to be announced tomorrow during the Manunited / Everton football match.
- Ask Lovecraft, Captain America, a bit of silliness.
- New Dr Who Companion to be announced tomorrow during the Manunited / Everton football match. We’ll be getting different ads, but watch social media light up. READ MORE
- Jurassic Sequel is a go, according to a small article in Montreal Gazette. J A Bayona will direct. Colin Trevorrow will still co-write, and will be executive producer, but won’t be directing because he will be at the helm of Star Wars: Episode IX for 2019.
Hopping over to IMDB, we learn: Universal has announced that a sequel to Jurassic World will be released on Friday, June 22, 2018. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will return to star. Jurassic World helmer Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly, who did a rewrite on World, will write the script for the sequel. Steven Spielberg will return to executive produce and Frank Marshall to produce. Trevorrow, who is not expected to return to direct, will also be an executive producer on the Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment sequel. »
Clicking when and where the little sign pops up will take you to the first time Leeman tries to get Lovecraft to play D&D.
If you missed the Click Here, Click here:
It’s not every day that you hear “Jane Austin” and “Motorhead” in the same sentence.
This is the best ever explanation of the Sad / Rabid Puppies and the Hugo Awards. 🙂